The syllabus of the Academy is specifically designed to be at par with some of the most reputed film schools in the country. Additionally, students will be imparted with valuable knowledge and tools required to navigate through the film industry, via a comprehensive curriculum comprising lectures, master classes, projects with reputed film production houses, field trips, on-the-job training, studio and location visits.
A quick look at the course details
- Course duration: One Year
- Commencement: 6th August 2018
- Timing: 6 pm to 9 pm
- Medium of Instruction: English, Hindi, Konkani and Marathi
- Eligibility: Standard X and above
Candidates will be interviewed at the academy to assess their:
- Communication Skills
- Team work
- Articulation in the given language
- Technological Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Application Rules & Important Instructions
- Candidates should fill the application form only after ensuring that they fulfill all mandatory criteria.
- Candidates are required to submit their birth certificate, school, educational mark sheets, 4 passport size photographs and Id proof (with address).
- Candidates are advised not to submit any original document with the application form. The academy will not take any responsibility for the return of the same.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct and complete information with the necessary documents, as incomplete applications will be rejected. Also, only one application will be accepted per candidate.
- Candidates are requested to read the terms & conditions of eligibility thoroughly before filling the application form. They must carefully read and agree to the contents published in the prospectus, as post submission of the application form, it will be presumed that the content has been fully understood and accepted by the applicant.
- The medium of instruction at the Vinsan Academy of Film & Media (VAFM) is English, Hindi, Konkani, and Marathi. Candidates must have sufficient knowledge to read, write and speak the above languages.
The fee for the One Year Certificate Course in Film Making is Rs. 1,80,000*.
*This fee is inclusive of admission fee, library fee, internet charges, student handbook and course materials.
Note: Fees can be paid in 3 installments.
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment|
|Before the 6th of August 2018
(commencement of the course)
|Before the 6th of October 2018
|Before the 6th of December 2018
The academy has an option of providing the students with loan assistance from our preferred bank.